Monday, December 27, 2010

Shoes - How high should they be?

I've been thinking about what shoe I would wear for the wedding. Wei Jien's sister told me she custom made hers for slightly over RM300. That seemed like a fair price to pay. I saw a few online, and my favourite is this diamante strappy heels from Badgley Mischka.


It's about 4 inches high and the heel seems sturdy enough to last for a whole day. Wei Jien isn't keen on this pair initially. But he soon agreed that this was simple yet sparkly enough. This pair is on sale now at USD115. I reckon it''s a bit too early to decide on this, so I'm still at the 'browsing around' stage.




The two pairs below are a tad too simple for me, but a lot of bridal shops seem to stock up on these.

My mum thinks I'm nuts, for wanting to wear such high heels. If I could, I would wear 5-inch heels. Wei Jien is 6 feet tall so I reckon I can afford to pile on the height. I want sturdy heels so I don't trip and fall on my face. *touch wood*


If you have any tips on wedding shoes, please share them with me!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is. The other two pairs are generic ones available at bridal shops. Hopefully, I'll find nicer ones once I look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which do you think is best? Thats you choice ;) after all, weddings are preferably only once,forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian - I like the first one. I think I'm going to buy it first, and standby another two pairs just in case it's not comfortable to wear. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just take the first one lah... dont bother browising around. It's like selcting a husband or wife. U just know its the right one the 1st time hahaha... right ot not??

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Well said Paul! Sadly, they don't have my size for that. It's a sale item, so my size was the first to run out. :(

    ReplyDelete