Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Band

Design 1 - Front View


Design 1 - Top View


Design 2





I was talking to my jeweler while waiting for my ring to get resized a few days ago. He talked about choosing the right wedding band to match my engagement ring. Wei Jien had a few designs (for the wedding band) in mind when he decided on my engagement ring, and we both agreed on Design 1 (Tiffany inspired)


Our jeweler recommended that we combine Design 1 with Design 2 (also Tiffany inspired), as the shape of Design 2 would fit my engagement ring nicely. The other three designs are what I thought looked nice, so I decided to keep them as reference. This isn't fixed, as the end result might not be what I have in mind for the combination of both rings (engagement & wedding band). So I might have to do tweaks here and there. 


Wei Jien has something in mind for his ring, and I'm worried it might be difficult to make. He's in the midst of sketching what he wants, and I will have to refine it before showing it to the jeweler. I hope our bands won't be too far apart in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment