Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding Tea Set

*Picture credits: google.com

Nyonya tea set

Apparently, the bride's side is supposed to prepare the wedding teapot for the tea ceremony. Wei Jien's mother asked if I wanted to get a Nyonya tea set. Since I'll be wearing a red Nyonya Kebaya instead of a kua (at his place), the Nyonya tea set would look quite lovely.


But I don't mind the traditional Chinese tea set with red Oriental details.


The cartoon tea set is cute, but it's not our style...


What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, try something dif n unique. The turquoise color nyonya tea set looks great! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine - Yup. I'll be scouting for Nyonya tea sets when I'm in Malacca. :)

    Baby - The cute set is nice, but a bit too cute for my liking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess the nyonya tea set will blend well with the red Nyonya Kebaya. Stands out.

    ReplyDelete