Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wedding planner, videographer and pre-wedding jitters

I've decided to go with ADAMAS Weddings as my wedding planner...after looking around for two months. I've blogged about Kien Ling's wedding planning services a few months ago. When rif popped the question, I had her in mind. But me being indecisive, I scouted around for more.Spoke to a few wedding planners, but none of them understand me the way Kien Ling does. I see myself as a difficult bride to work with as I don't like being told what to do. Try 'telling' me and I might bite your head off...especially when it's nearing the big day. When I agreed to go with ADAMAS, Kien Ling immediately started working on my wedding which freaked me out. Like MEGA freaked me out.

See, I view November 19, 2011 as another 10 months plus away. But her immediate planning made me realise I've been dilly dallying quite a bit. It made me realise that in another 10 months, I'm going to be someone's wife, daughter in-law and sister in-law. Holy sh*t!! (tries not to hyperventilate)

My videographer Nigel just called to confirm a few things -- things are happening so fast. I'll be sitting down with Nigel to run through a few things rif and I want and don't want in the wedding/pre-wedding video very soon.
*breathe, Sue Lynn Tiong, breathe*

I know I want to marry the guy. But why do I feel so panicky? I thought pre-wedding jitters usually happen a few weeks before the wedding day...not 10 months before! *sweats*

Wedding planner: ADAMAS Weddings
Videographer: Nigel Sia

3 comments:

  1. An excellent work. I love the photography did by this wedding photographers, these type of photographers must be included in our wedding plan to make our great day memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post with image is very nice. The wedding flowers, these type of different colors must be include in our wedding planner to make our great day memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I really like your lolmede because it's very useful. I spotted it after viewing the web page about annuity consultants. Continue the good work!
    florist

    ReplyDelete