Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bridesmaid dresses

I've chosen three of my closest girlfriends to be my bridesmaid (will need a bit more time to choose the maid of honour). Reason being I might be a difficult bride. So the maid of honour has to be VERY patient since she would be with me almost all the time.

Here are a few bridesmaid dresses I thought would look good on my girls. (Picture credits to google.com)

Such a pretty green, don't you think? But I'm not so keen on the sash bit -- it's a bit too thick. A simpler, thinner one might look better.

Quite similar to the green dress, but this one has pleat details at the chest area. I like how the material flows for this one.

Nice colour coordination, but it's a bit too conservative for my liking. I know one of my bridesmaid would like this. She's fond of such dresses.

I like the one shoulder detail for these red dresses. Not sure about the long one though. The knee length dresses look better. 

I like how versatile the dress above is. At least the girls can decide on which style they want -- halter, tube or one shoulder even. And I happen to like blue a lot. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Baby. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure my white dress will stand out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that adorable white dress with the black sash? It's so cute! Sorry... I'm a total stranger! But congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.
    florist

    ReplyDelete