Saturday, December 17, 2011

FOR SALE - Lace Wedding Gown



Prior to my wedding day, I did a pre-wedding shoot with Yang Shan of Poopeson Images just because I’m vain. The wedding gown belongs to a friend who very kindly allowed me to use for photography purposes. Anyway, this gown is up for sale (and it's new - I only wore it for this photography session) so if you’re interested, email me!




Gown description:


This deep V-neck full lace gown is a Spanish design which features an elongated bodice which effortlessly flatters the figure. The detailing is impeccable – romantic ivory lace, delicate floral embroidery and a low V-back. Very elegant, demure yet sexy with romantic touches. A beautiful marriage of vintage and sophistication.




Gown details:
  • Fits UK6-8 or US 2-4
  • Ivory (Colour)
  • Low back
  • Deep V-neck front
  • Full lace
  • Floral embroidery
  • Mermaid cut, with cascading medium-length train
  • Comes with padding (removable)
  • Pearl beading along the neckline
Price: RM1,500

*Photos by Poopeson Images

No comments:

Post a Comment